Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting the following error message when tried to see the received routes from BGP neighbour. I have Cisco ASA 5555  running on 9.3(3).  ciscoasa# sh bgp neighbors <peer IP address> received-routes% Inbound soft reconfiguration not enabled on <p...

Nvelu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a site to site vpn established between CIsco FTD  and Fortinet firewall (In Azure).I am facing issue in traffic leaving the fortinet firewall through the ipsecvpn tunnel interface, however, i am not seeing any traffic on the firepower, ...

HiWe're running version 9.18(3).Whenever we try to add a syslog server with UDP/10514 we can see that the syslog server never receives a packet.If we change the port to 514 we can see packets arriving on the syslog server. However, we would like to u...

quadrabe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seems I'm having some issues configuring the syslog output correctly.My config is as follows:PPOK-EC-FW-2# sho run logginglogging enablelogging timestampno logging hide usernamelogging list vpn level warningslogging list vpn message 722022logging lis...

I'd really love to have some courses on CompTIA and Network security. Are there areas I could get them less costly? I'll like to pursue a course in network and information security.

gajuonuma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTD with HSRP/GLBP

Greetings,I wanted to ask whether it is possible to set up HSRP/GLBP with two Firepower 1150 FTD devices. I was not able to find any concrete answers looking around, or any recent ones. Thank you in advance.

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card