Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am upgrading a pair of 5510's in active/standby mode. Currently they both have 7.2(3). What is the upgrade path I need to take to do this correctly. I need to upgrade to 8.2(4). Can i just upgrade to 8.0(2) then upgrade straight to 8.2(4) from ther...

Resolved! ASA 5505 Problem

I am attempting to set up a ASA 5505 in a location and having some issues. I am using a PPPOE connection with ATT and everything seems to be good. I have a secure connection and can ping public IP's from the ASA. My internal network (10.104.0.0/24) o...

chrispeet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am setting up an ASA 5510 using the ASDM interface.  It's a basic config with outside, inside, and management interfaces.  The problem I'm having is that my PC on the inside interface will not browse or ping anything outside of the interface...

cgossett by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm running my ASA with version 8.2.(2)12.I need to put more classes in Service Policy Rules.Well, I understant that my limit is full.... 63.I need to know if new version of firmware, like 8.4(4)1 there is most classes than 63???[OK] access...

Good day,Has anyone experienced this before?  I am using Cisco ACS 5.2.  I have a very simple word (no, not cisco ) for my tacacs-server key.  I've used the same key within the ACS and on two other Cisco switches, and AAA is working fine between the ...

From what I've been reading about the SSM module is that there is a Base License and a Plus License.The Base license allows the SSM module to do basic antivirus/spyware checking on your network. The PlusLicense allows the Base License, Plus URL Filte...

Dear All,I am facing issue for SIP traffic through FWSM. I am receiving SIP traffic on outside interface but not sending to inside interface.Please find the config.Source      : 10.1.1.245Destination : 10.2.2.46Port        : UDP-5070Configuration:acc...