Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm replacing a PIX 501 with a new ASA. The 501 already has the VPN details and all works but when i try to replicate with the ASDM i'm having no joy. I'm having trouble configuring my Cisco ASA to do a site to site VPN to our Cisco PIX. Could someon...

Tarran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nat issue

Hi,I am having a NAT issue an I am not sure what is going on.  I have tried configuring nat exempt but that didn't solve the issue.ASA 5520 version 8.2My client has the inside network on interface gig0/1.100 and the guest network on gig0/2.200.  The ...

CiscoNutt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a little bit of an issue getting DNS rewrite working for a client.Their setup:They have one ASA 5520 version 8.2(2) with several subinterfaces on the inside interface.  the guest network which is on the 10.10.0.0/24 network is not allowed...

Hi GuysI was trying to add an Access Rule then Nat rule, they applied ok then i lost connection to my ASA 5510.   I cant ping device ip, i cant connect via console , only can acess via Management port, i have pasted Running config below, be greatful ...

nfazal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to sell a FW 5520 with 8 GE ports I Know that Cisco ASA5520 has 4 GE port may I add SSM-4GE to get 8 ports ?are this 8 ports able to be enabled all togheterRegard Carlo ASA5520-BUN-K9ASA 5520 Appliance with SW  HA    4GE+1FE  3DES/AESSF-ASA...

Hi, im new to ASA and have a quick question I got a ipsec vpn over the WAN interface that is working via a client and im assigned the ip from the correct pool below which is part of nameif ADMINSTAFF, however I can’t ssh to the ASA once the tunnel is...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card