Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

My brain is not workomg this morning.I have an ASA-5505, interfaces as follows - Outisde interface:WAN/InternetSecurity Level 0vlan3Inside interface:10.10.10.0/24Security Level 100vlan1Guest Wi-Fi interface:192.168.168.0/24Security Level 90vlan 23I h...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have installed IPS 4260 on our network in in-line mode.But we are facing slowness of internet and we couldn't download files on internet because of slowness.How can tune my sensor to avoid those problems.Best regards.

silvere81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is problably a stupid question but how do I open a prot on a cisco 1811? I have a cisco 1811 and a computer that has VNC installed on it. I want to be able to access that computer from out side the network using the external ip address and port ...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was looking to purchase a few books to help me in my Cisco field.I currently work with ASA, switches and routers at work, most with ASA and then switches. I would like to learn more about the features including security and ideas of how to implm...

Resolved! ASA 5510 ssh issue

I am not able access my asa5510 through ssh. I was to do this before but now when i try this wiht putty the error says"Server unexpectedly closed network connection".On ASA SSH ver. 2 is allowed. Please have look at the "show ssh" on asa:ASA# show ss...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to make sure that the firewall is listening to accept traffic destined to this address, 10.10.10.4 on port 80, or if it is for  68.179.71.3.  The traffic should be going in and out the same path to avoid asiymetric routing  This not happening ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card