Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Friends...I am attempting to switch my ISP over to a new \ faster ISP. The line has been run and I have new public IP's I need to configure on my ASA. The firewall config is shown below...What I am attempting to do is to configure an unused int...

Hi All,I want to look at the details of a specific route on an ASA... e.g. on an IOS device I can do a:DBH2234#sh ip route 10.10.10.0Routing entry for 10.10.10.0/25  Known via "ospf 1", distance 110, metric 1100  Tag 299, type extern 1  Last update f...

NickNac79 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!Consider, that I have purchased CIsco ASA 5505 with unlimited user license.I have 650 host in customer's network. In this case I create 3 separate vlans and assign 256 addresses to each. Question is, how many hosts can have connection to ...

Hi, Im student who studying MPF atm, and I just wodnering about the parameters(request args regex, request body length etc..) that http provides, I was looking up and went through some resources and information on cisco website, but it was diffcult t...

Terry Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I got multiple Firewall PIX 515E, and I'm trying to clear all data that's in it. But when I do flashfs I see data in there. pixfirewall#show flashfs flash file system:  version:3  magic:0x12345679   file 0: origin:        0 length:2109496  ...

Hi AllCan you please help me out , how i m getting the logs of below,for which snmp alerts ( snmp polling server 10.21.252.143) are generated from 172.29.131.26where in 172.29.131.26 is the ASA firewall ip& 172.29.131.3 is CIsco Switch ipNov 30 2011 ...

Hi,I would like to find a way to give access to one website ( let say cisco.com ), give access to whatever website that have the word "test" in the URL and block the access to all the other websites for only one server ( let say the_server ).Here the...

gloubier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I wanted to know if there was a way to keep a tunnel active 24/7 on the ASA 5510? My ASA is connecting to PIX 501's, Sonicwall TZ170 and 3com X5(not sure if that matters though)Thanks in advance

ciscona728 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question guys,I am new to CSM. I have worked with Checkpoint Management for some time now and have implemented what they call Management HA. Its the the configuration of a secondary server running the software and configured to be synchronized ...