Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN Natting

I'm having issues with getting traffic from my VPN client (IP 10.71.2.2) to my inside local network client (IP 10.71.1.11).  I have my config attached.  Is there something I'm missing?

Arvo Bowen by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing some issues on static NATafter my IOS upgrade from 7.2(3)I am getting some peculiar error%ASA-6-302013: Built inbound TCP connection 654734 for dmz:172.19.19.141/27685 (172.19.19.141/27685) to inside:192.168.16.250/3389 (172.19.22.91/3...

helloas following topology showing, we have multiple public addresses from different ISP. now we need map those public ( inside global ) addresses to single private ( inside local ) address, which assigned to a server, so that user from internet can ...

hi out thereWe have been digging a bit in "bad" http throughput at some sites through our ASA 5510/5520'eres - the boxes itself are not that loaded so that we would expect bad througput but some sites load very slow thorugh these boxes and through th...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand the ASA has limited functionality with website blocking, and that you have to create regular expressions.  If you do this is it possible to create groups for the regular expressions? for example certain MAC addresses can get to all websi...

Unfortunately I cannot share much of the configuration details other than that I have a ASA 5510 with 256MB RAM running 7.2(3) code.  I was troubleshooting a sharp spike in memory utilization (from 41% used to 91% used in the span of 2 hours) when I ...

All,     I have been playing with IOS IPS. I set up an event action override to block when a certain risk rating was triggered. It worked correctly as expected. Then when I changed the risk rating, in the event action override, where it shouldn't hav...

I am trying to setup SSL so I can manage my ASA via any internet browser on my network.  I am new to the cisco world, but I think I have most of it down.  When I try to log into the ASA via firefox I get:Cannot communicate securely with peer: no comm...

Some how I turned on something that gives me a status my ASA everytime I enter a command and everytime it blocks something.  I am not sure what I did, but if you could provided some insite on how to turn it off it would be very helpfull. Below is my ...

This what I am trying to do... with not sucess as of yetinterface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0  ( LAN )!interface Vlan2 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 1.2.2.234 255.255.255.248  ( WAN Connect...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card