Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi My configuration is as follows ISP1 (primary)                           ISP2 (backup)Cisco 800 series                     Cisco 800 series          |                                             |          |___________      ________ |              ...

I've tried to get my head around this but beeing used to Juniper and Watchguard devices I just can't get my home webserver published to the outside interface.I have a ASA5505 with ASA version 8.4 and ASDM version 6.4 and the basic license. Outside in...

Dear bossPlease see my attachment.I want to do static NAT  203.88.148.85 ->172.29.1.5 and 192.168.0.241->172.29.1.5That means all outsider will get mail server by 203.88.148.85 and local user will get mail server by 192.168.0.241.For that i did : rou...

Hi guys.Need little help here with Failover, i have configured Failover Active/Standby and it was running few months but now its not working. and when i try to debug it its giving me these messages.vpnfol_thread_timer: HA MSG: no Buffer available for...

Hello, I am using ASA 5505  as a transparent firewall. I  have assigned ethernet 0/0 as outside interface and ethernet0/1-7 as  inside interface. There are 3 departments in office. So, i connected  ethernet 0/1 to Dept A, ethernet 0/2 to Dept B and ...

Hi AllI want to setup my FWSM so that the outside networks can communicate with the inside networks on their real ip address and visa versa. This is not an Internet facing Firewall and only being used to filter traffic between some secure networks, a...

rrockliff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Evening Everyone,Got an ACL issue on my 5510. I have set up ACL's for the Inside and Outside interface. Both ACL's are identical right now as I am trying to test an issue. When I run the packet trace command in ASDM I am able to successfully pas...

Dear All,As i'm facing the issue with Cisco CSC module installed on ASA 5510, It hangs up and doesnt work sometime, so it is bypassing all the traffic without inspection through CSC module. After restarting ASA 5510 box, it works fine as it used to w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card