Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I upgraded my ASA 5510 this weekend from 8.2(1) to 8.4(1), ASDM 6.2(1) to 6.4(1). Everything is working correctly, but the ASDM is showing some odd information.Notice the upper right corner. Before, if I remember correctly, it used to show me my othe...

Hello everyone,I have two box cisco asa 5550 in multiple context mode and failover.My network topology is:                               Outside Network                                         •                                         •              ...

We have setup the IP phone proxy on our ASA-5520, we had a couple of issues with the initial setup, but nothing major. It has been up and running for a few weeks and basically everything works perfectly just like we designed it except for 1 strange a...

tostevens by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! redundant nac

Hi Experts,I am a newbie to NAC. From documents, i found the steps to setup high availability for NAC components CAM & CAS. But i have following queries:1. what is the use of the two distinct components CAM/CAS in NAC suite and how are they linked by...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a reasonable amount of connections to limit a host to?I have a less than ideal scenario here, where a client is sharing his business internet with his home. I have QoS policing and priorites set up, but now I am wondering what I can set the c...

Resolved! ASA and multicast

folksdoes this work?i'm trying to pass traffic from the outside through to the inside interfacei can see the multicast hitting the outside interface on a packet capture and the rule allowing multicast is incrementing but its not passing through the a...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card