Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would swear this worked at one point. I have a corporate office, and I have IPSec tunnels out to my outside offices. The corporate office has an ASA5510, and most of the remote offices are running off of Pix506s, one office has an ASA5505.When an...

it by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5520 2 ISP

Hi experts,I'm new to FW stuff and got a request if our ASA 5520 can handle 2 ISP? not to load balance or not standby/active but to use the 2 ISP at the same time and separately. for example, ISP_A who has 10m will be dedicated to the customer A/VLAN...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to set up our ASA 5505 that is running PPPoE so that we may access our ftp site using 99.23.119.78 to reach internal ip 192.168.1.3. Can someone tell me what I am missing?Here is my current config:Result of the command: "show running-co...

jill.kane by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli am trying to access asa firewall through asdm in lab (gns3 environment)ciscoasa(config)#  sh verCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(2)Device Manager Version 6.3(5)ciscoasa(config)# sh run asdmasdm image disk0:/asdm-635.bina...

We have a somewhat standard 3 interface dmz setupinside---dmz---outsidewe nat from inside to dmz for normal access of servers on dmz (with access rules)we have one web server on dmz we dont want to nat to reach from insidewe would like to have 1 fixe...

dlance by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access-list on ASA

Hi,I have a question about access-lists on ASA: (5520 running 8.4)Often I want to permit all traffic from networks behind an interface (let's say DMZ in this example) to Internet, but NOT to internal networks. Then I  first configure a Deny from DMZ ...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just looking for some good reasons why I should upgrade a Cisco PIX 515e cluster to an ASA Cluster to present to the business.If anyone has any good advice on why this should be done please share it with me.many thanksA

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is a wierd problem that I can't seem to find the answer for online.  I just put together a 6506-e and now I'm trying to configure it like our current 6509.  I tried to create a vlan on the switch and wanted to add it to the FWSM.  I followed ...

Morning  I currently have a Cisco 887 running Trend filtering which is all running fine and blocking url's etc. I also have a Cisco 2960 and 3 x AP's running behind the 887. I have a VPN running on the 887 to enable us to connect remotely to the devi...