Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My question is not platform specific but I manage numerous ASAs and PIXes which is what I am concerned with.Generally speaking, best practices suggest using an explicit deny with logging at the end of ACLs. My question is very simple. Does this app...

jdlampard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,Can i get some feedback on the new software release 8.2 for ASA firewalls. I manage two of these, one is a 5510 and the other 5520. I know that it is better to have 512MB of memory. I'd like to get stats via netflow on these firewalls. I'm w...

egua5261 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wanted to know if this will work or not...I was looking at a design from a client and they had two CAM and CAS plus a Guest server. My client wants to use the equipment above for guest access. The problem I'm having is that I'm building a wire...

Scott Fella by Hall of Fame
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if I'm on track with this. First let me say that I don't know the FWSM at all (I know the ASA, but not this module). I am going to be retiring two old 6500 chassis which contain 2 FWSMs running in active / standb...

jgagznos by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new 5505 with basic license, and I setup DMZ as security 50, inside to out side no issues.restricted access from DMZ to inside (that satisfy the license limitation), but I should be able to access internet(outside) from DMZ am I corrct.But I...

asoka by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. We have cisco 3825 router terminating l2l ipsec vpn from about 20 remote sites. Sometimes (once - twice a week) the tunnel with random site goes down and cannot be reestablished. The strange thing is that i can't see any traces of activity ...

Hi Guys, am trying to upgrade my ASA-SSM-20 IPS.current version: IPS-K9-6.0-6-E3but after browsing the file & clicking on upgrade button, i got this message window:"cannot upgrade software on the sensor""NULL"I used the following files after download...