Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloCan incoming and outgoing SMTP traffic for internet be restricted. SMTP Server is in DMZ.Incoming smtp traffic host will be differentOutgoing smtp trafic host will be DMZServer 192.168.1.5Restricting Bandwidth = 1MB

we get following error on firewall when access is checked.portmap translation creation failed for tcp src local: 10.70.10.2/13222 dst subs3:10.90.0.1/500110.70 is our local segment & 10.90 is one of our subsidary located outside of the region.Pls adv...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloDifferent application needs different ports to pass traffic from inside to outside with ASA placed inbetween.Instead of allowing all ports ; how to streamline with needed ports. Struggling to get it working. LANUSERS_____switch____ASA_____INTERN...

We are having an issue with video calls dropping after 2 hours. This involves the Polycom VSX and our 525 PIX 7.2.1, Here are bits of the config, any suggestions would be apprrciated. timeout xlate 2:00:00timeout conn 1:00:00 half-closed 0:30:00 udp...

dporod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question regarding dynamic policy NAT and IPSEC Site2Site connections.Kinda hard to explain, but I will do my best.The current setup is - two sites, site A (ASA 5520) and site B (ASA5505). Botw with FW 8.2- Both sites are connected via...

Hi,We are running an IDSM-2 with 7.0(1)E3 and 2 virtual sensors.I want to filter alarms from sig 2004 for a monitoring server.When adding an event action filter, it still sends alarms. Bug?? Is there another way to filter the alarms for a specific ho...

ola by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi: CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHY THE MAIL SERVICE IS SHOWING DOWN/STOPPED IN THE CSC-SSM MODUEL ??I HOPE THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE BASE/PLUS LICENES EXPIRATION. Pls confirm me....The CSC SSM RegServer service is runningThe CSC SSM HTTP service is running...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to establish vpn connection using cisco vpn client on laptop to a vpn concentrator in a remote office. All network devices are in the same private network. There is a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall sitting between VPN client and VPN Concentrat...

I'm trying to do some natting. My intention is to NAT a public address space (10.1.1.0 /25) subnet to a single address on my private network (192.168.1.10 /32).the intent is to get the servers in the private subnet (VLAN'd) to respond to ANY server ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card