Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Sir,I'm not sure about the features and terminology used in the ASA firewall. Can anyone give me a little help?Some capabilities of ASA 5520Maximum firewall connections - 280000 What does connection mean here?Does connection mean user connection o...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My penetration vendor reported this result:Exposure Description: Firewalls typically provide the function of effectively blocking TCP/IP ports to and from an Internet connection. IDS/IPS inspects traffic looking for malicious activity. Most firewalls...

Captog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inserted a USB flash inside usb slot in ASA5520, but I can not access the usb. I know in the routers if I do "sh usb" I can see the content, but what is the command in ASA 5520 to access USB? I am running ASA 8.2(1)Thanks,

rdianat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to find fix for Advisory ID: cisco-sa-20090908-tcp24. The only file in the main download area for Pix 535 is named pix804.bin dated Aug 4th 2009. There is another file that is pix804-28.bin released May 2009. Which file should I use? Will ...

Hi experts, wondering if there will be any issues running a IPSEC site-to-site VPN through virtual context in FWSM using IPSEC VPN SPA in 6500. The other end of the tunnel will be terminated on a PIX.Thanks!

t814687 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CSM server currtnely authenticating locally that I wish to change to authenticate against a Cisco ACS server.The ACS server has the schema loaded for CSM. And the apps are all registered (Via the CiscoWorks config panel on the CSM server).I ...

Hi all, I'm trying to configure a webvpn gateway and I'm running into a problem with digital certificates. SDM prompts me to create one, so I do, and it says it completed successfully, but still says I need to configure a certificate, and won't let ...

grfus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a URL filtering solution. I currently have an ASA5520 as our main firewall. Looking to intergrate Websense and I have a few questions. - One real requirement from our security guys is the need for authentication in the logs. Essentially t...

dclee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card