Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,What are the real advantages of having remote users connecting to the central office using the AnyConnect Client instead of the regular IPSec VPN Client? I can't seem to find any good documentation about it.Thank you!

As a packet travels through the firewall (inside => outside) is it possible to NAT the source IP (with the outside interface of the FW) and translate the destination IP? Also, the destination IP (translated IP) would need a static route in the firewa...

bardellom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Techcies! Can anybody recommend an OPen source SNMP Server with Graphical User interface to manage SYSlog messages frm Cisco routers.It shd privide tollowing features?1.Interface UP/Down Status.( Notification thr'e-mail when there is failure.2.Abn...

I am building a VPN architecture that connects to 2 separate NOCS. I want to have half my offices point to 1 NOC and the other half point to the other and have each NOC be the backup Hub for the other. Is this achievable with DMVPN

Hi!I've updated one of our ASA's from 8.0.3.19 to 8.0.4 and it doesn't boot into system. Step back to 8.0.3.19 also doesn't help anymore.Enclosed is the crashdump:Rebooting....Processor memory 185683968, Reserved memory: 20971520 (DSOs: 0 + kernel: 2...

Hi,We have 2 sites. Site A is hosting all the application servers and Site B has clients who want to connect to these application servers.We have just purchased 2 ASA 5505 and would like to configure it. Site A has a subnet of 10.200.0.0/16 & site B ...

Hello All,I have an issue upgrading the IDSM-2 module I'm playing with.It is currently running version 5.0(2).The thing is when I try to upgrade the image to the latest 6.x version using the .bin.gz file, I get the follwing error message : The filena...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card