Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Give some suggestions applying important security feature in 1841 router.It connects to leased line n got 8 public ips in lan side.Purpose is to allow 12 users to use initernet.but users got private ips from main DHCP server where i can mention the ...

HI,We are using PIX 515E firewall with 6.3 version.we tried to establish the IPSEC vpn between our PIX and Cisco concentrator now the issue is when i start to push interesting traffic from my PIX to establish tunnel its not working and tunnel is not ...

Hello!Does anybody know how to detect security level changes made in Agent UI by the end user? I need some kind of the 'flag' which would indicate that security level was changed form High to Medium manually.All that I'm tring to do is to add some ki...

asp13 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 5550 ASA firewall with no natting implemented at all EXCEPT for one ip address which is being statically NATTED (eg 10.1.1.120 to 192.1.150.120). Our ASDM shows an already existing natting for the entire internal network (10.1.0.0 /16) natt...

peter-net by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hican anybody help merecently purchased a pxi 506e which was running os 6.3 i upgraded the os to 7.05now i want to reinstall 6.3 so i can practice some site to site vpn configs the problem i have now is that i managed to get 6.3 into the firewalls fl...

hello folks!!! We have created an ACL to allow TCP and UDP port 53 to/from DMZ and Inside Network. When we use packet-tracer tool through ASDM to verify the connectivity from DMZ to inside interface UDP packet gets dropped. When we test the same port...

josephp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys - question for you all. I have asked TAC and was told that the ASA 5505 cant do multicasting, but im not sure thats the right answer. My setup seems simple (to me). I have a 5505 setup as a site to site vpn (split tunnel) to a asa 5520. We...

I have a new WinXP SP3 machine I am building and attempting to load the 4.6.00.0049 VPN client required by my office, but it hung up and stopped during the install (I killed the install after 1 hour stuck at 27% complete) and now it is in an endless ...

maddogs01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I do not have a Pix at the moment to test to I'll ask this question:R1---(i)Pix(o)---R2R1 is doing eBGP with MD5 authentication with R2. Pix is in routed mode.With Pix code 6.3.x, I have to do this:static (i,o) r1 r1 netmask 255.255.255.255 norandom...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card