Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to do a VPN between ASA 5510 and a router 871.I have enable the debug on the router 871 and I have these errors.Router 871#*Mar 3 05:42:32.971: ISAKMP:(0):SA is still budding. Attached new ipsec request to it. (local 10.10.100.3, remote ...

p.maillot by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, i have FWSM running 2.3(4) and PDM 4.1(5).suddenly, i have 2 servers from 5 become unreachable but i able to ping these 2 serves from FWSM but can't ping them from any other DMZ.i tried to bypass the FWSM , then the 2 servers working prop...

Hello,We have an ASA5520 with a VPN Plus license trying to get the cisco secure desktop to work.We can get the any connect client to work fine but when we try to use https web option it hangs at the cisco secure desktop starting splash screen.Does an...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5505 and VPN

I have a ASA 5505 and want to configure a VPN connection. I have already configured it but I'am having trouble with the connection. I want dat normal local LAN or Internet traffic goes to the internal LAN and only traffic to the company goes trough t...

ThaMaster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 Cisco Pix(Pix1, Pix2) 515E(8.0.4). Between these devices exist L2L VPN, which are configured on outside interfaces. On Pix2 I configured remote access VPN on outside interace, too.Is it possible to reach LAN behind Pix1, by using remote a...

valsidalv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to ping ASA management interface, but I can't ssh into it. Below is the ssh debug output. The key is already been generated on ASA. What could be the reasons for it to fail.SSH2 0: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT receivedSSH2 0: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sentSSH2:...

Hi AllI have 2 5510 in failover and the failover works perfect , but for some reason the main one is the secondary unit and not the one which is configured as primary.How comes?There was no shutdown or power loss on teh boxes.Thanks,Vlad