Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We installed ASA 5520 firewall which is connected to the Internet with NAT/PAT enabled but we started receiving complains about slow browsing. On checking the inside interface of the firewall it displays enormous number of packet drops!!!! Although t...

Every so often the VPN will drop its connection to the internet. Manually resetting seems to be only solution in getting it back online. Is there another solution more automatic, or an update to the concentrator that would help?There was a firmware...

rbill1967 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, How do you create exclusion for certain directories and files, so that only those do get scanned by clam av on CSA?Some of the legitimate files are getting quarantined. I would like to avoid that. Sam

I am configuring an ASA 5505 for a small business client to replace Linksys router, and I am having some trouble with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my config:sh run: Saved:ASA Version 7.2(4) !hostname ciscoasanamesname 192.168....

In IKE phase-1 we will share the following parameters:-1. authentication method used to authenticate peers2.Encryption method(DES/3DES to be used for Phase-2 data encryption)3. Hash algoritham to be used for Phase-1 and 2 Then why it is mentioned th...

Hi,I Have a doubt, I have the csa agent blocked with the function "Base - CSA Service and client UI control" (disable), but I cant stop the agent in the host, the command -net stop csagent- works in this case, or I need first enable the "Base - CSA S...

dflores83 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA running version 8 software.I am looking for a way to manage url-lists from the command line. All the documentation online only shows that they can be managed from the GUI or by importing a file that already exists. As well, when I tur...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card