Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi there..There are 2 interfaces configured on ASA, where one is connected to 10.x.x.x and the other connected to 192.x.x.x ..the problem is there seems to be no communication between these two..any suggestions.FYI: they hav the same security level a...

Hi,Internet slow response------------------------Scenario:-FWSM-----DMZ------Websense is connected and outside segment.Inside users ar accessing the internet first it will go to the websence and filter, it will redirect to Outside segment.Conf:sh url...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,yesterday, after succesfull upgrade FWSM from c6svc-fwm-k9.2-3-4.bin to c6svc-fwm-k9.3-1-3.bin the module did not start. #show module 1Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- ------------------------...

russsline by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need to block certain web pages with my ASA but I don't have a Websense or N2H2 server. I've heard that you can do this with the ASA itself using Regex. My question is, is this really a good/easy way to do it? Does it really works fine?Thank...

There are a few computers in the building that when they start i have to do a repair in the connection. If i put those same computers in the admin Vlan(doesn't goes through NAC) i dont need to do the repair. I think something is blocking in the una...

How do I get a different SSL certificate, so this is not an issue: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20050824-idsmc.shtmlCan I simply purchase a certificate from VeriSign? If yes how do you install them?Thanks,

I am trying to setup my PIX 501e and i am having trouble. i'm trying to set it up as simple as possible. authentication to be done local on the PIX, just one user is fine. no AAA server. once in, i want to permit all ports for all traffic. i think i ...

Hi all, when configuring failover on the cisco asa, my book says you configure the failover on the interface, like this failover lan interface MFAILOVER gigabit interace 0/3what does the MYFAILOVER mean? is this just the name of the interface that yo...

Does the license limit of 10 inside hosts apply only to hosts to go out to the internet or will it apply also to hosts that go through a lan to lan tunnel I created? I will have about 20-25 PCs on a lan behind a ASA that's gonna be linked to our main...

The CSC-SSM Administrator Guide states that once the failover peer device is detected, one should see 'synchronize with peer' on the primary device window. But in my case, both primary and secondary are showing the 'sychronize TO peer' button. Is som...