Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a symetric 10 Mb line. But input is not more than 3 Mb, output is for sure around 10 Mb...I am trying to identify the bottleneck of it. I put everything in 100FD. Even the switch to which the asa is connected to.When i use the command ...

Hi,I've been asked to setup an ASA5505 for the first time. I've not had any experience with the ASA's and can't seem to get it working.Presently I can ping google (66.249.93.99) from the ASA (via hyperterminal) however I can't ping out from a host on...

Resolved! Access List

Hi, I m bit confused in making access lists. We have three V-lans following:Vlan100 NOC SL 100 192.168.12.0/24Vlan200 QA SL 50 192.168.13.0/24Vlan300 DEV SL 50 192.168.14.0/24Vlan2 Out SL 0 *.*Among all V-lans except Outside we...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed an ASA with an AIP-SSM-20 version 5.1. I have several subinterfaces on the physical G0/0, which happens to be the Command-Control interface on the IPS. However, when I try to add this interface as a Monitored interface, I get, "Err...

Resolved! Query

Hi,If i create V-lans on FW and same V-lans I configure on switch. Which one wud be great option as per security concerned. Switch or FW???? Thanks.

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to buy a cisco ips but i want to get answers of my questions before certain decide for buy it.i want to know how many rule currently exist in cisco ips signature database?and can i write my own rule and add to cisco ips device(such as Snort)?

I'm want to build a Site-To-site VPN.HQ will using Cisco 1841 ISRHQ will be using registered PUBLIC IP.DSLBranch will be using Cisco 877 series ISRBranch will be using only dynamic IP provided by the country internet service provider.ADSLWhat approac...

softpro77 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an IP address that I need to NAT on my Cisco ASA 5520.I have a VPN to another company and I need to allow this IP through this VPN tunnel but it clashes with an IP at there end.I need to NAT 192.168.21.19 which is on the instide interface o...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking to configure QOS on my PIX running version 8.03 of the PIX software.I would like to give priority to VPN tunnel traffic as well as certain other designated traffic, based on an acl. Ideally, I wouldn't want to police all other traffic...

I have a Asa 5520 8.0(3) can a WebVPN be setup on this device that will allow users to browse the internet via the asa? This is required to enable users who occassionally work away from the office but need to access internet sites that restrict acce...