Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, our organization is purchasing an ASA 5510 SP. One of the major goals of this device is to stop abusive crawlers/scrapers/dos attacks. Apart from looking up the user manual (which I'm in the process of doing) I'd like to know how exactly does ...

Can someone tell me how I can create a vlan on an ASA5510 and connect it to a Catalyst express 500 switch? The switch is my LAN and will have 10 servers connected to it. On the switch do I just configure the port int fa0/1switch-port mode accessswitc...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I hope this is the right place for this topic. I have an intersting problem in that one of the doctors I work for is trying to access another facilities systems. The remote system is available through a specific URL. they are using a "HTTPS:/...

Hi guys,with reference to the above, i dont know why only one ip in the 10.10.10.x range passes traffic via the tunnel while the rest does not. I have the following nat policy configurednat (inside) 1 access-list xxxglobal (outside) 1 200.200.200.1-2...

We have an ASA 5510 with an IPS module.Can the two be configured for access seperately?For example someone having access to the ASDM can only view the firewall config but edit and manage the IPS module.And the iopposite of view the IDS module and man...

OK, so I have an interesting situation. I have a architecture that has 4 6509s in it and they're all interconnected in a cross hatch / direct link manner, so I have complete redundancy. The top (we'll call the Core) pair have an FWSM in them. Abov...

I have a vpn tunnel between a asa 5510 and a pix 506. I have the tunnel established. From the 506 I can access devices thru the tunnel. But on the 5510 side the inside acl is blocking traffic even though I have the interesting traffic exempt from ...

colbcisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have ASA 5520 and we need to have a VPN to a remote site.We also need security and the remote site have two building and one internet acces and VPN gateway in both building.A VPN site work fine but i want to create a second VPN to other buil...

mbuillon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI am new to the world of Network Security. I am working in a organization as Network support for PIX firewall and I want to pratise my command related to PIX, To fullfill my requirment i need a simulator for Pix Firewall can you provide me th...

We are getting ready to deploy 2 ASA 5520's to replace our PIX's. We were hoping to use the management interface on the ASA's. Currently we manage the PIX's via the inside interface. We have run into a problem that we cannot figure out. We have a lot...

lsouthwood by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card