Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

in the course of troubleshooting a fault I noticed that the 10 sec Drop Packet graph under monitoring/interfaces/outside/drop packet count on the ASDM was giving the same total every 10 seconds (+/- 1 or 2 every now and then). I searched for specific...

Resolved! PDM won't load

I recently upgraded to MSIE7, and now PDM won't load. I get as far as the popup that says; "Loading PIX Device Manager. Please wait..." with the little hourglass, but it won't come up. From the Java Console:Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06Using JRE version 1.5....

Resolved! Engine E2 Question

Dear Sir/Madam,I manage four Cisco IPS sensors SSM-20. I am currently running 6.0(3) E1 and do not particularly want to upgrade to 6.0(4) because of the following;CSCsm60273 AIP-SSM stays in Unresponsive state after ASA5500's bootupI have a number o...

I have bought an ASA5505-UL-BUN-K9. When trying to configure the DMZ interface, I get this message: "According to the available licence, I must block the traffic from DMZ to an interface (inside or outside)" I have chosen to block the traffic from DM...

I have setup 2 VPN connections; one to a vendor's 3000 concentrator and the second to a branch office.The branch office connects with a L2L type, however my vendors' connection is a "user" type. I have rebuild the connection and the same thing happen...

dmooregfb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm getting the following message appear in my syslog from our pix 515E firewall running OS version 6.2106015: Deny TCP (no connection) from 10.12.8.20/2710 to 10.23.9.20/13720 flags ACK on interface dmz1Could someone please help me with this, and...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts...I've had a set of PIX 506E boxes holding an IPSEC tunnel for a good year or so without a hitch. Today, the tunnel dropped and I lost access to the remote site. The local PIX can only ping devices on the local [inside] subnet and all n...

jelzein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set a site-to-site vpn and seems up and running. I cannot see any trafic going through so there's gottta be something wrong, by ping or anything. Attached is the config. I have tried to open other ports and other things but still can't work.Th...