Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a question about cisco asa upgrade.I try to upgrade version 8.0.2 to 8.0.3 via rommon. The upgrade have success. When i reload the cisco asa i see the version 8.0.3 but into the flash i don't see the file. Could you help me?

Is it normal for the OOB Online users report to contain the Authentication VLAN IP address? This is what is happening in my environment, OOB Real IP GW with user role VLAN's assigned by AD SSO. It would be nice if this displayed the IP address of t...

etms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm getting following error message while trying to ping from management workstation to one of my CISCO PIX interface. But in between 2 devices, I have got CISCO ASA which is dropping traffic and I can see following error message in syslog.I am pi...

pannu3679 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a NAC OOB, Real-Ip Layer2 setup and the new option "Logoff Clean Access Agent users from network on their machine logoff or shutdown" does not apply when using OOB mode (which is annoying). Anybody found a way to make sure that when a use...

Hi,We have 2 Cisco ASA 5510 firewalls. i want to configure them in active / stanby configuration. Is it possible to create the active/ standby config via a subinterface on the asa or do i need a physical interface?Best regardsJorg

New install of 3140. I already have CAM setup and now setting up CAS in OOB VG. Just want to make sure as cco doc statest E0 is trusted and E1 is non-trusted. However, 3140 has physical E1 and E2 interface. 1. Can I assume that physical E1 is actuall...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From behind an ASA 5510 with 8.0.3 running, I can't establish and FTP connection to any server, either active or passive. It seems to die at getting the directory list. It can connect and verify username and password, then just sits for a minute then...

clark.d by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A service provider customer wants to install a pair of fail-over multi-context firewalls in the least disruptive configuration (permit ip any any, inbound and outbound). Over time and according to a multi-phased plan, they will tighten the filtering,...

mprescher by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes