Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I tried to make ASA 5510 work as it mentioned in the Getting Started Guide that came with the ASA appliance. It is a basic DMZ scenario where I have a web server running on 10.30.30.30 and outside interface on ASA is 209.165.200.225. ...

dshrestha by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vendor that requires us to use public IP's across our VPN tunnel. I have two ranges of public IP's one that I can use for this tunnel and one that is used for our connection to the ISP.I currently have an ASA setup with and interal network ...

hi all,We recently implemented VOIP on one of our sites, the main callmanager is in the head office and all traffic goes through a PIX 515. The VOIP phone would get the correct IP address from DHCP but simply didnt work properly. After removing the f...

I have problem pinging from inside interface to outside interface and also from outside interface to interface. I have included sh run and sh ver command with this email. I wanted to try this simple setup first. ciscoasa# sh runASA Version 7.0(7)...

dshrestha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am configuring subinterfaces on mys asa5540 the question I have is do I have to have a security-level on the trunk interface here is what I am referring to:interface GigabitEthernet0/2 speed 1000 duplex full no nameif security-level 0 no ip a...

I have the following static statement in a PIX 525:static (outside,dmz2) 10.97.0.1 168.117.100.20 netmask 255.255.255.255And with a sniffer on the outside interface I still see 10.97.0.1 as the SA. What is the problem?

Hi,We've got a ASA 5520. Till late afternoon today everything was working fine with the Web VPN. All of a sudden once the users get conected through WebvPN the Java applet comes up and it goes into a hang state, without any port forwarded IP's liste...

I upgraded to the latest version 6.1 for my IPS module but now I can't get the IPS config via the ASDM or the IME. I can get to the CLI though. Do I need to upgrade my ASDM on the ASA or the ASA or both? I have included a copy of the IME Logs. I can ...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site customer with a Cisco ASA 5540 running SSLVPN (Anyconnect)(8.03). It currently only serves about 450 SSLVPN clients. Since last friday, they've seen the CPU utilization go up to high 90% while only serving 400+ remote users. Plea...

rlortiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is possible to do function SDDE with IDSM-2 in Catalyst 6513 .The commands we need in Routers , bi example , are the next :ip http secure-serverip ips notify sde ip sdee .......But , in Cat6500 , woth SUP720 , MSFC3 , just permit version 12.2.sx... ....