Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day, community. I am in the process of migrating ASA to FTD, and I leveraged FirewPower Migration Tool to generate a migrated ACL on FMC but did not apply the migrated ACL to our FTD yet, since I need to make quite a few changes which I really h...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Our wildcard certificate on our prod ASAs (VPN headends/gateways) will expire in a month or so.  When reviewing the status of the wildcard cert in ASDM by going to Certificate Management\Identity Certificates, the "Expiry Date" shows that it w...

zekebash by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am banging my head here trying to figure out why I can't get Exchange email to flow.  I have this same setup at a different site with no issues.  I have the settings mirrored to this new site and Exchange email will just not flow. I currently have ...

Resolved! remote SSL VPN

dear Gentscould you please support  I am using ASDM for ASA and I have privileges' 15 but once I access ASDM I can't see any tab for remote VPN or even I can't see it in VPN wizard I try to check in options but nothing , kinky refer to image in attac...

I was wondering if there is a way to automatically block IP addresses depending on traffic analysis.  I see a number of attempts from an attacker and see the traffic is being blocked on the attempt but I would like to impose a temporary block on any ...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have run in to a weird issue with the FPR1010. When connecting a client machine to the inside network, I can browse some but not all web sites. The particular problem is my 'test' site of www.bbc.co.uk. However, rather unbelievably, it will...

dataIP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card