Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have production server which as CSA5.0 installed, I get this error message flagged on CSA. It is managed via MC 5.0.attempted to accept a connection as a server on TCP port 445 from 10.9.2.3. The operation was denied.Is there way to set this rule...

guest by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured the FWSM for Active Active failover. 2 VLANS (VLAN 7 and VLAN8) have been created for failover and state information to be replicated to other unit.Issue: Replication does not happen. Secondary switch drops VLAN packets (see output ...

I have a client I am trying to help that runs a program made by a company called Juris. To update the application the support team determined that we need to enable SOAP headers on our PIX 506E. I could not locate any information describing this info...

Hi,I have two Cisco PIX 501's (PIX1 and PIX2) providing a LAN to LAN IPSec VPN between two sites (SITE1 and SITE2). PIX1 is at SITE1 and PIX2 is at SITE2.If I ping a device on the LAN at SITE1 from a device on the LAN at SITE2, the VPN tunnel comes ...

dredd123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following set up see attachment.The ASA 5510 is just working as a VPN concentrator currently, The cisco client connects to it and is allocated an IP but then I can not use it on the 20 subnet or especially 4 subnet.I try and connect to the...

VPN tunnel is established. But, I can't ping from Host-A behind ASA-A to Host-B behind ASA-B and vice versa ...sh crypto isakmp sa Active SA: 1 Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel will report 1 Active and 1 Rekey SA during rekey)Total IKE SA: 1access-list out...

My company is using an ASA 5505 for security. I've enable IP Audit and IP verify reverse-path. Are there any other securities tips build in the device? Or, what is the best way to secure your network with ASA 5505

Okay so I've had some trouble looking over the cisco tutorial about this issue. "Simply" I am trying to set up a VPN from a computer to a PIX. I have the VPN Client 5.0, but I just can't figure how to configure the PIX (Everytime I hit connect it fai...

upgraded to 8 and asdm 6 hadhttp server 444 found that I could no longer add subnet access http x.x.x.x mask outside without first clearing the entire config, ading http server without a port adding the access then putting the new port back on. In ad...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Is there a way that I can make a custom signature to detect if any given host has reached a predefined limit of sessions to specific host. I know this can be done with ASA, but can it be done with IPS functionality?

rnaydenov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card