Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a lot of fales positives of signature 5894 ("Storm Worm") in Subsignature 0 - especialy from host "static.ak.studivz.net". The signatur definition is just looking for "Server: ngin" in HTTP downloads which is realy unspecific in my point of vi...

cscherb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to initiate a vpn with ping of telnet xxxxx port xxx then the VPN tunnel doesn?t get established. If I use an application that uses the same port then it works.

We are starting to implement the CSA. One concern is the log file size on the workstation. Is there a way to limit the size of the log on the agent without manual purge or is there an auto purge feature build in the CSA agent? If there isn't how peop...

joe.ho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have a problem whit a Cisco ASA 5505My problem is nating from the outside in.About my setup:I have a 28 bit subnet from my ISP.- One for the GW- One for the ASA- One for the ISP SwitchThe rest is free for me to use.The Problem:When a try to ...

I am testing the failover process (Active / Standby) on the FWSM modules.Setup: (2) cat6506's (2) FWSM modules configuredSwitch#1 - hosts primary FWSMSwitch#2 - hosts secondary FWSMSwitch#3 - Internet/Gateway routerI have the FWSM configured to...

jraney by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!My company has a very small network consiting of 15 users and a VPN between both sites using Cisco 831 routers. I was wondering if the was an affordable tool to analyze the logs that the IOS firewalls are producing?Thanks for any help.Chris Ed...

offlinetn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card