Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Running some FTD 1010's with FMC and frequently get Malware Blocks, Threat Detected in Network File Transfer, for Google Chrome updates (and often Adobe Acrobat updates).  Most recently is file names 92.0.4515.131_92.0.4515.107_chrome_updater.exe and...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am studying for Cisco CCNA exam and I have made myself a task of blocking access from one server to another. In my lab environment I use Cisco Catalyst 2960 switch (no routing used and all ports are members of same Vlan100), with two Vmware servers...

compstar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have configured a 1110 before but it a much much lesser scale but that setup dont work here. Therefore my kinda noob post. I got 7 vm servers on a esxi but i want them on each VLAN. I am connecting the esxi server to the FW with 1 connection/eth...

S3C by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card