Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a PIX 515 with two interfaces, inside (10.0.0.1) and outside (200.200.201.2).The web server ip is 10.0.0.237. I have a static translation to 200.200.201.237.My access list is wide open...permit tcp any anypermit udp any anypermit icmp any ...

dmcdowall by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to pass vlan tags through either a PIX 535 or a CISCO 6503?Scenario:I have several switches in line with each other, all layer 2, connected to one router. Router ----> Switch ----> SwitchI'm running a handful of different vlans from th...

Okay so I've looked over the config many times and I can't figure out what the problem is. I have 2 servers running behind the PIX (s1 - out 78.xxx.xxx.15 in 10.xxx.xxx.83 s2 - out 78.xxx.xxx.14 in 10.xxx.xxx.85). From server 1 I can VPN/RDP in, b...

Good day. It is necessary to make translation of the address between 2 interfaces: dmz2 security-level 10 dmz1 security-level 40 In dmz2 62.33.x.77 address It is necessary that in a network dmz1 it was accessible to the address of 62.165.y.77 the Com...

HiWe have set up an IPsec site to site VPN tunnel with ASA5510 and Checkpoint on the remote side. ASA5510 is running version 7.2.1. The VPN tunnel comes up but when users use windows Remote desktop to access the remote servers the user sessions get d...

madhira by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone else find the size of the type used on the Mars license too small? I'm referring to the license tag on the front panel of the MARS box.I'm using a magnifying glass on it and can't tell the difference between S and 5, G and 6, O and 0, Z a...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the new AnyConnect VPN client allows you to establish SSL VPN sessions to ASA 8 without opening a browserCan I get such functionality with ASA 7? I downloaded the SSL VPN client from software center (sslclient-win-1.1.3.173.zip) but this only ...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL question

I have an acl to get all users out to the internet- access-list Internet_access_out tcp_group_internet_accessaccess-list Internet_access_out extended permit tcp any any object-group internet_test access-list Internet_access_out extended permit tcp an...

We have a PIX 515E that controls our VPN access.I have been requested to allow internet access for those who connect to the VPN.This can be done with split tunneling. My question is:We have two inside interfaces. One is no problem if they split tun...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card