Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I need to remove one NAT which is there, through GUI it wont allow my saying some security rule warning. i also tried to disable security rule and tried but still couldnt do it. now i was thinking to remove from command line. the NAT is shown belowst...

I have a static nat table with this rule( i have put in X to cover my publci ip for security reasons for this post)static (inside,outside) 65.91.XXX.XX 192.168.211.1 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0How do I remove just that one line without clearing the e...

tbarberio by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 asa running active/passive connected to a 2 core switch running hsrp. i need to have 2 coonections on both the asa's. one going to the core1 and another going to core2.question. Is it possible to have 2 asa interfaces to have single ip addre...

Hi,I've Cisco devices ASA 5505 ver 7.2 software. The issueinvolves SNMP, specifically the monitoring of traffic counters tocreate traffic graphs (MRTG). I can poll the device and Iget a response. I can list interface descriptions/ip address etc.Every...

Now I can reach the firewall from internal network. But still don't get internet access nor can I see dmz.CiscoASA# show routeS 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 [1/0] via xx.xx.xxy.1, outsideC 10.16.0.0 255.255.252.0 is directly connected, outsideC 10.16.52....

HiI'm not exactly sure if I'm thinking about this right, could you please advise?I have two PIX's running in statefull active/standby failover. I want to upgrade those from 7.0(2) to 7.0(6).I figured out that what I need to do is:- go to the standby ...

Krystian9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a Cisco asa5505 firewall running code 7.2. I uploaded the file (sslclient-win-1.1.3.173.pkg) into the disk0 without any problems, but when i issue "svc image disk0:/sslclient-win-1.1.3.173.pkg" i get an error message saying... ERROR: Not a va...

islj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNS with CBAC

Is it possible to do dynamic DNS rewrites using CBAC? I'm looking to do the same type of inspection done in PIX with the 'dns' tag at the end of a static or nat statement with existing IOS hardware.

gearnsc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some trouble with the initial console connection into a Cisco 1113 Secure Access Control Server(brand new out of box). I've followed the docs to configure my emulation software but I'm still not having any luck. I'm just wondering if the...

jkl1972 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My pix is reporting the following message.Dropping TCP packet from outside:xx.xx.xx.xx/3389 to inside:xx.xx.xx.xx/60983, reason: MSS exceeded, MSS 1260, data 1460I read the article posted on the cisco website and the provided workaround did not...

DanielO by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an MPLS connection running through a pix (7.1.1) running in transparent mode but am unable to filter any of the MPLS traffic. I can ping and telnet through the pix but never see anything in my logs or connection table apart from the UDP/711 an...

rob.floyd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card