Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody, we have a weird issue in connetion with Firepower.The customer wants to access from his Windows 10 clients throughhis Firepower to a SMB share on Linux devices represented by a FQDN. After allowing the necessary applications and port...

swscco001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, As I see, there are two options to monitor Cisco FTD - via direct SNMP polls/traps, or via health policy on Cisco FMC.As it is stated here https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/firepower-ngfw/white-paper-c11-741739.htmls...

noxiosus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a bunch of Cisco 4321 Routers that I want to configure ACL on but I am running into some difficulties. I have an Internal Server connected to Router 3 that is using the Windows Time Service which acts as the NTP Server for the 3 R...

CiscoSupport.PNG
NJW123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've been having this strange issue wherein the firewall would disconnect or stop communicating to TACACS server. We recently migrated to Cisco ISE from Cisco ACS and for some strange reason there will be times (a lot of times) that the ASA will sto...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Is it possible to do port channel of Subinterfaces in FTD. Please find attached figure where i will bundle port ethernet1/3 (contains subinerfaces 1/3.1, 1/3.2)  with ethernet port 1/5 (will replicate same configuration as of port ethernet...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card