Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, im running ASA5520 IOS7.2(2) with an AIP SSM 10 module with IPS ver. 6.0how do i block video streams ( real video or youtube types) from being run on my network ?? As well as IMs like yahoo messenger or MSN messenger.. ?any help ??

I would like to get both of my sets of ASAs on the same version and thought I would ask the group what is the best, most stable current version.My 5520s are straight up firewalls, but my 5510 pair do L2L and WebVPN ssl tunnels.Any suggestions appreci...

tim.weid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When is Cisco going to add IPS 6.X support to MARS. For the last four months all I have heard is NEXT PATCH. This is starting to become a joke!Come on Cisco... Get on the stick man!

jim by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with swapping out two legacy PIX 515 E's with two recently purchased ASA 5510's.Is there any prerequisite information that I should be aware of, i.e., are there any special steps or things that I need to do to migrate to the new p...

Hi.As I don't have much experience with PIXes I'm seeking some advice concerning following failover configuration.I have 2 PIXes connected through a failover cable and after entering show failover command I get the result that my secondary PIX is in ...

My cert is coming up for renewal and I wanted to know if anyone knows a quick way of getting the CSR and renewing. I see the request CRL in the ASDM module but can find on doco on what that actually does. Last time I did this it was painful.

tim.weid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Actually , i will install the CSA software on a group of servers which are the following :-Antivirus server-Exchange server-ISA server-DNS & DHCP servers-file & print server-System management server (SMS).-Back serverI would like to ask you that i...