Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When I use the ASDM interface to my ASA 5520 I get a message that it did not recognize the dns-guard command while parsing the running cfg. Is this a bug with ASDM? How do I tell if dns-guard is working? Thanks.

Hey all,We are in the process of slowly setting up our new appliance. We are messing around with allowing in bound connection for remote desktop. When we add the first one it works fine, but when we add the second one it says that port is already u...

Hi guys,I'm kinda new to pixes but a following situation has arisen:from our local network there was an incredible amount of connections started toward an Internet site which promptly decided it was an attempted attack and blocked all traffic from ou...

Hi all,Im looking for solution of downloadingconfiguration from our PIX with PIXOS 7.x. I know that I can configure tftpserver to upload manually config from PIX, throught ASDM or CLI. My question is if I can configure scheduled download?BRjl

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help with this.I created a new security policy rule that inspects http traffic for .bittorrent. I applied it to the global. The global already inspects certain default inspections.It works ok and stops users from downloading .bittorrent f...

Hello,I'm using a Pix firewall 525 with 7.1(16) software version. I configure the ospf protocol on outside interface, in order to communicate with my external router. The Pix does Nat and Pat, and i want to know how insert the NAt e PAT address in OS...

rsolaro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have gig 0/1 with dhcp range 192.168.0.2 - 100 with gateway 192.168.0.1then gig 0/3 with dhcp range 192.168.3.5 - 250 but the get gateway 192.168.0.1 instead of 192.168.3.1.How do i tell the second dhcp range to use gateway 192.168.3.1 instead of 1...

Hi all !!!In our existing scenario we are using 6509 having switch, msfc, idsm and firewall modules.We are going with ASA 5540 and 3750 switch as a backup for this box.Any suggestions while implementing this like the command which asa doesn't suppor ...

aryan1980 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes