Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently, the network topology at my workplace is the following:The main office/network (Fairbanks) is in the 10.9.x subnet, and connects to the outside world through a cisco ASA 5510 box.Users on individual computers can use a vpn client to connect...

ibrewster by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyting like IPS Device Manager available for Trial Version that can be installed on windows machine for study purpose.for eg. there is PIX device Manager that can be installed on windows thxraju+91 9867791104

Hi all, I see in Security monitor: IPS database file: 119% (Usuage) idsmdc.db (28.94%) idsmdc.log (90.45%)Now, I want to ask, If I delete file idsmdc.log, Cisco VMS can run well or not? How to decrease the IDS database? Thank you very much.

mylove142 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CW CSM deployed to manage the Pix and ASA firewalls deployed in the company. I have added the firewalls to AUS but some of them will not talk to the Update server. I have a dozen or so that will talk fine, get their updates and remain sync'd b...

Hi All...i'm trying to enable ssh on my pix recently upgraded to v7.2 but same problem..nto able to access these things r also set..username hashmi pass xyzpasswd abcenable pass: jkl...debug output shows the following..SSH0: authentication request fo...

i have configured on my pix a static which will allow our partnet to access our network through the vpn tunnel like belowstatic (inside,outside) tcp 1.1.1.1 420 192.168.1.1 420 netmask 255.255.255.255now he can access our network without any problem....

Does anyone know how to enable logging for vpn clients on a a 2821 Router. I have enable everythibng I can think of but do not get any information on my remote clients when they connect, disconnnect, time connected etc. We have a singe 2821 for inte...

cpopour by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,i have a network connected to the internet with ISA and PIX as the following:LAN----ISA----PIX----Internetwhere the ISA is doing PAT to privates IP, and the PIX doing static NAT for the private IP of the ISA to real ip.now i want to replace ...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We upgraded from Pix 525's to ASA 5510's. Without going into a huge amount of detail our internal users can no longer log into http://www.enabletrading.com/scripts100b/ross_prod.wsp/wv-login.htmIt breaks while logging in. Anyone see something in th...

jim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We just bought a cisco pix 515 and it come with failover license. I would like to disable it because we dont have active or standby pix. This is the only pix we have. I am getting this error message. Configuration Replication is NOT performed f...

tung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes