Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Running PIX 7.0(1)5On one of the Ethernet interfaces constant overrun errors are being reported and packets are apparently being dropped. There are no other types of errors being logged. The speed and duplex are matched to the switch port and there...

fillmodl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have configured the basic configuration in the aip ssm module.i have given the ip address and default gateway pointing towards vlan ip.i am not able to ping the ips ip from the lan and even from my ASA box.

Hiya,I'm not a Security guy so keep it simple!If deploying a FWSM with multiple contexts, and you have an IDSM-2 installed:Does the IDSM be split into contexts to match the FWSM contextsIf not, does it monitor the backplane traffic and it does not m...

s.mills by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have an ASA 5510 with which I'm trying to setup a HTTP/FTP host on a dmz. Currently the DMZ host is accessible externally but hosts on the internal network cannot access it. I have a dedicated IP for the DMZ host (1.1.1.228) and another...

I have installed CSA 5.1 onto two web servers (farm) and two SQL servers that work together. I simply installed the default Windows "Test Mode Server" and left it at that.Under load (Mercury load test) the SQL servers experienced about 1-2% increase ...

dfreemire by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues downloading files over 100k sitting behind a firewall. The user is able to download the files when sitting in front of the firewall though. There is a Websense URL filter configured on the ASA but the Websense was shut down comp...

Has anyone configured thier MARS appliance to monitor wireless APs such as a Cisco Aironet 1240? As of Version 4.2.2 there are no wireless products listed under device type. If someone has this configured which device did they use? Thanks.

bobsills by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am using an 3825 for site-2-site IPSEC VPNs.I know how i can monitor the CPU of the Router with show cmds and SNMP.But i do not know, how i can monitor the internal Crypto processor or anything else for the IPSEC stuff.I'm not using a network mo...

Sbutzek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card