Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , this is quite a general question . I'm wondering about ASA55xx vs PIX . What are the differences ? Is PIX phasing-out replaced by ASA ? thanksStefano

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seven ASA5510 with the SSM-10 modules running v5.1(1). On a regular basis the VMS will report that the analysis engine is not running on any of the seven. I then will go to the sensor and reset it and it will work for a while.Is anyone else ha...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to get traffic flow notifications from and IPS Ver 5 sensor to show up in CSMARS. They are showing in the monitoring on the sensor, but never show up in CSMARS.Is there something special that has to be done for these to be sent to CSMARS?I re...

I am trying to load the asdm504.bin file onto one of my ASAs but the command keeps failing.... the command that I had was: copy tftp://your-server-IP/pathtofile flash:/asdm504.bin but that isnt working... does the pathtofile actually have to be the f...

chrisbicm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to check back old packets sniffed on 10,11 May 2006 but I do not know where to go to get the old archive logs.The reason is, the Firewall on another site detected there are 2 PCs trying to scan the whole range of IP addresses. So I am...

ahpark78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two ASA5520's running in Active/Standby failover configuration. Both ASA's have ASA-SSM-10 IPS modules. The ASA's are running 7.0(2).My question is how does the IPS module affect failover? When upgrading the IPS modules to 5.1, the ASA's f...

I have PIX 506E with version 6.3(1). I'm creating virtual interface on this but getting following error:**********************************[ERR]interface ethernet1 vlan13 logical Interface limit (2) reached.Unable to create logical interface.Internal ...

arvindsa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes