Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am a new user and I am trying to configure a PIX 515e Ver 6.3(3). How do I give my inside users access to my webfarm which is on dmz1. I am able to access the inside and dzm1 test websites from the outside. I can not access the dmz1 websites fro...

when i tried to restore csa mc backup i got the following problem.Configuration Restoring Log1. Checking master database integrity...Master database integrity is OK.2. Checking csamc database integrity...csamc database integrity is OK.csamc database ...

nataraj_v by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a pix firewall.inside Ip address 10.10.10.12dmz ip address 192.168.25.11.In inside have file serverip address: 10.10.10.101name:fserverDNS server:10.10.10.83----------------------In DMZ has user and pc address 192.168.25.30now I want dmz us...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Constantly getting errror "Failed to get error string from logger 6203" whenever trying to retrieve Startup/Running out of sync report.Context: RME > Configuration Mgmt > Startup/Running out of sync report.Any one has ever encountered such a problem?

1lumkk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I am about to pull out my hair over this. I have a PIX 501 setup at a remote office. I will have a tunnel setup to connect back out other office which uses a PIX 501 also. At this point I am not conecerned about the VPN tunnel. Basically PC's ...

ryan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 behind a comcast cable modem. I need to send port 21 to 1 internal IP and the following ports to another internal:SIP ports 5060 through 5061 using UDP protocol NTP port 123 using UDP protocol TFTP port 69 using UDP protocol DNS por...

I am looking for a solution where a user machine is authenticated before being allowed on the system, we have many users that move about the network and patch in wherever they can. i need to restrict access onto the network but obviously standard po...

I have network connectivity between my sensor and my VMS work station.When I tried to push a sig to my sensor, which is part of my sensor group, it won't see it....also the discover settings does not work either,any help is appreciated.

s.breault by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently replaced the wireless access point I am using with my PIX 501. The new AP is a Netgear WPN802.Since the replacement, my PIX 501 periodically enters a continuous reboot cycle (loop). The only way to stop this cycle is to power cycle the P...

mjrogan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I can boot ips 4240 with ids 4.5 image.Here is the log.Please tell me how can i boot with this image?rommon #5> setROMMON Variable Settings: ADDRESS=192.168.1.1 SERVER=192.168.1.10 GATEWAY=192.168.1.10 PORT=Management0/0 VLAN=untagged IMA...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card