Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of 515E which I want to run in FO and I want to run them both on 6.3(4) initially to one for one replace an existing install (of 515).My UR box has 6.3(4) loaded and running. The FO box shipped with 7.0.Q. How do I force the FO box back...

I have a router configured with Nat on Stick. I need to setup a vpn tunnel from the router to a pix.Is this possible? Since I am using nat on stick, and there is no public address on the rouer.If so, please point me to a sample config if possible.Be...

Greetings all.I'm looking for a scripted way to automate downloads of 4.x/5.x signature updates from the Cisco.com site using my CCO login/pass. For example, a Perl or shell script possibly hooked into wget (or other?), all running regularly via cro...

gdntsoc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a n2h2 server at headquarters. I want remote offices to query this server when making web requests. HQ has PIX 515e and remote office 501. Works no problem in HQ but remote offices log 110001. No route. Each of the remote office have VPN tunne...

Hello,I have 2 PIX firewalls on the same LAN, 1 is used for Internet access only.The other is used to terminate several VPN tunnels.I've an FTP server on the DMZ LAN, and have static routes on the server to point to the remote LANs across the VPN tun...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes