Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HiMy company has a PIX515E with OS 6.3(4). Lately we discovered there were connectivity problems between servers in DMZ interface and servers in outside interface of the PIX.Command "show interface" gives me a lot of overrun errors in input queues of...

Krystian9 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a web server behind my pix running 7.0(2) code. When a client attempts to connect it sends the following1 sec - client - SYN1 sec - PIX - SYN ACK Win size 01 sec - client - ACK1 sec - Server - SYN ACK Win Size 248401 sec - client - ACK3 sec -...

Dear All,i want to generate an .xls sheet report for pix logs , can anybody suggest me any log analyzation tool or some format .if anybody doing the same pls give me format and infoThanks in advanceRegardsNataraj

nataraj_v by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've just recently been faced with a flood on a 3750 that I can't seem to handle and would greatly appreciate any help offered.I have the following setup:24 interface used out of 48 on a Cisco 3750.The C3750 has unicast storm control which prev...

I would like to configure a 5.x sensor to sync to ntpd running on Linux, specifially Redhat. Anybody have any experience doing this? Thanks,Matt

mhellman by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CBWFQ with F.R E1

I sent many queries about my problem, and stil now i did not receive any helpful answer.I want to apply QoS class-based F.R traffic shaping NOT F.R TRAFFIC SHAPING. You know for F.R traffic shaping you need to apply frame-relay traffic shaping at the...

paltel by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now I am planning a new network and i haven't decided if i should use the fw features in the 2800 router or use the pix 515s i have right now. keep in mind that i have a cluster of ISA servers on my network . is the FW features in teh 2800 much...

I understand the use of the ? character in a regex to match on 0 or 1 occurances of the previous character. But, I don't understand what it means when it is in braces. Some examples:Sig 3200 RegEx ends with [? \r\n\t], it appears that there is a sp...

Hi!As I wrote in my previous post: "TCP Reset feature" I would like to reset a P2P connection using the TCP Reset action of Cisco IDS. I cannot block the IP (shun connection) since it could represent a NAT address.Anyone has solved the same problem?I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card