Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have been attempting to creat a trunk between a PIX and CatOS. The only VLANs on the trunk are 11 and 20. I've tried the following, but it didn't work. Any ideas? Thank you.PIX:interface ethernet1 vlan11 physicalinterface ethernet1 vlan20 logical.....

baskervi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to restrict traffic for an RA VPN. Is it best to do this with ACLs on the interfaces or through CPP?I've tried both to no avail and want to make sure I'm on the right track before delving too deep.Thanks!

rob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'd like to know a repeatable method for verifying a sensor's SSH server key from a windows client. I generally use putty as my ssh client, but tried 2 others in this persuit. On the sensor you can use the "show ssh server-key" command ...

Client of mine purchased the PIX 515E-AA-FE-BUN, and now wants the PIX 515E-UR-FE-BUN.How can I get the unrestricted bundle on the current PIX 515E-AA-FE-BUN? Is it a matter of just downloading the right software from Cisco.com or do I have to get Ci...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;Quick questionI have a vpn 3000 that i have on the network, but the option that allows us to only tunnel networks in the list doesn't respond the way it should. I have it enabled and it's not inheriting from the base group but if i try to run a t...

How does one add the custom graphics to the VPN Client?I'm using the Install Shield Install, because the .msi one looked too hard to customize with transforms and such.I have an oem.ini file, and I've changed the settings in that OK (like program nam...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card