Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a pix which usually comes up with alarm like: CPU utilization for 10 seconds 58996803%.When the cpu usage is checked, it is always normal. The Cisco PIX Firewall Version is 6.2(2) with 32MB RAM.Could anyone, familiar with this sort of alarm,...

Hi I have and issue with my 515 PIX configuration!I have a VPNGROUP with a ip pool for the clients conecctionsthe is range 10.24.51.1 - 10.24.51.24 and I create a new one with the range 10.24.51.30 - 10.24.51.32 and its configured with the same opti...

HiIam unable to take backup of VMS 2.2 (IDSMC) installed in Windows 2000 Advanced Server. On initiating a backup, it is observed that the backup completes immediately with a successful message. However, the backup folder is empty.I tried out the back...

synbank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am Network Admin. for an IT company, we have few numbers of PIX firewalls spreaded between our branches...Few days ago One of those PIX Firewalls "PIX 506E" stopped working properly... I tried to access it using Console interface but fail...

m.hossein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using the IP Logging feature and have saved the file and used Ethereal to view it. Every time I open the file in Ethereal I get a message about the file being corrupt. I will usually give me the first 5 or 6 packets and then is says that the...

I'm trying to upgrade the application image release from 3.3 to 3.4 and i get this failed message:root@NAM-CGD.lab.pt# upgrade ftp://admin@10.201.201.2/c6svc-nam.3-4-1a.bin.gzDownloading the image...Password for admin@10.201.201.2: ftp://admin@10.201...