Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I'm attempting to install a PIX 501 behind a Efficient Networks / Speedstream DSL 5100B modem. I can't get the Internet connection working.I've set up many of these PIX firewall using PPPoE in the past. I don't think there is a problem with the ...

msrohman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Sorry for raising this topic again... I think even in past, there has been discussions on the co-existance of VMS & LMS, but no clear picture.. cisco docs say that these two components can co-exist, but I have a problem now.. I have a VMS 2.2 ...

Hello,I have one vpn concentrator 3030 supporting pptp connections with radius authentication (radiator).I put the service online and all working fine at the beggining (the first 2 ou 3 hours), with some users to authenticate and using the service. A...

nuno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are running a VMS server that is receiving SYSLOG and IDS alerts from 5 sensors and 4 PIX firewalls. Both VMS and the sensors are running the latest code releases. The rate of received alarms is not high at all, around 5-20 per min. However...

pmacdanel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My organisation uses a Cisco IDS 4215 which i always update from ciscoworks VMS 1.0.3. However, on applying the last update (IDS-sig.4.1.4-S137), it only update the sensor but failed to update the MC. Futhermore, when i telnet to the sensor i coul...

o.oresotu by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running OS 6.4(3) on a PIX 515e, with 64MB RAM. Windows XP Workstations behind the firewall, Oracle Server in front. Browser on workstation using port TCP: 8006 cannot hit server. Does the PIX have any issues with this port? I know very litt...