Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having problems performing an FTP update command on 4.1.4. I've tried all the various combinations of passive mode, etc.Has anyone seen the IDS not be able to pull updates in passive mode? Here is the FTP server log of the session:Wed Mar 2 01...

dottom123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! pix log analyse

With a Websense software ,we can get a very detailed internet active report.There is what time ,what web page that request not only the web site in the report.Can I get the information in the report by analyse the pix log message?I want get the web p...

standist by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to monitor 2 vlans (Pix inside and Outside) with TCP Reset on the same switch 2950 and i have only one sensing interface on my sensor 4210 !Is it possible to do that ?Many thanks.

Hi.I am new to PIX and am having some setup issues.I have just purchased a PIX 501 - unlimited license. My internal network is currently configured using static IP's using 192.168.12.XXX with a 255.255.255.0 subnet.I want to replace my current firewa...

cygnusguy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 515 6.3on my inside interface:192.168.1.1 is Cisco VPN hardware client192.168.1.2 is inside interface addresstrying to route 10.20.14.x address thru 192.168.1.1 and any other requests like internet access thru 192.168.1.2commands used:route insid...

afshint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do a signature update from IDSMC 2.01 but for some reason the process fails with the following error message. Sensor xxx: Signature Update ProcessAn error occurred while running the update script on the sensor named xxx. Detail = An e...

CSA generates Warnings along the lines of:-An unauthorized Network Component, 'NDIS Proxy' was detected registering with the system. The operation was permitted. Details Rule 424 An unauthorized Network Component, 'QoS Packet Scheduler' was detected...

I have setup a pix in my lab before i go live with it. I setup the outside route and the nat and it worked fine from clients on the inside accessing the internet. But when i configure the VPN and SSH connections im not routing outside from the clien...

bmahaffey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have a Cisco PIX 535, with version 6.3(3) on it. The scenario is as follows: We have a newly-installed IBM z990 host-system that is running IBM's Enterprise Extender(EE). EE is basically IBM's HPR over IP. It allows SNA to be encapsulat...

m.kojder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes