Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

If I create an event set that for example filters to only file access control denied, only in the music download prevention policy and I choose view I see just that, all denied file access control events from the music download prevention policy.I na...

bmichalek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX DMZ to Outside

I have a intranet with 3 interace PIX 515 6.3 Firewall, Outside, Inside and DMZ.I want inside and Outside to access DMZ w/o NAT, but want NAT for Inside.addresses are Inside 192.168.10.xxDMZ 197.28.10.xxOutside 197.28.8.xxNeed help.Have Web, FTP,and ...

amontema by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingsCurrently, we are using a 506E PIX and are wanting to get DSL through a local ISP. To get all the IPs we want, we are going to have to go with 2 DSL lines. Course, the 506e doesn't have 3 ethernet ports for 2 to come in and 1 to go out. S...

I am trying to create a report on SecMon 2.01 but each time I select create I receive an error “Invalid time tokens: 16-Feb-2005 09:30:48|16-Mar-2005 09:32:48”. Could someone perhaps help? I have set my default locale to “English US” but continue to ...

Would the following be correct? -(1) PIX will support logical interfaces - but the frames will (no way around it) then be tagged .1Q.(2) Hence, coordinating with ISP's to encapsulate their frames will not be fun.Thanks in advance.Rick

rsommer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with signatures not firing correctly. Some of the backdoor trojan signatures are firing, the NSDB says that it is looking for a certain string in the packet going over a certain port. This has happened on several signatures. I get...

scruggss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how i can configure pix 515e to operate automatically with 2 diffrent isp with to diffrent rang of real ip . the nating issues and the route outside !!if i enable the hsrp in the extrenal routers how i terminate the vpn on the pix .so what the best s...

mabadie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an IDS 4235 and have noticed the following:SSH authorized keys (the one's used to allow users to log in to the IDS CLI using an SSH key rather than a username/password) are only visible (and configurable) on a per user basis, even for ID...

itdojo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone post the link to PIX 520 datasheet (for the model that comes with P-II 350MHz and 128MB RAM) ? If this datasheet is no longer available at Cisco.com, can someone answer following questions about 520:With unrestricted software:-Maximum of...

jdw28 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes