Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HaiOn of our customer has got a pix 515e,which also acts as a VPN gateway.Mobile users login through this pix using the VPN client and access their respective servers.The problem is that,once the number of people who have been authenticated through t...

I have a number of issues with my PIX 501 6.2(2). I want to accomplish the following:1. Terminal Service access (remotely)2. HTTPS access (internally and remotely)3. Standard Firewall protectionPlease keep in mind that I an extreme "beginner" whe...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if there is any problem if I have three different pix 501 routing the traffic of our external network to our internal network.I question this because I have tried to move a DNS server that is currently working with an external ip...

franspain by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configured my remote access VPN client to connect via an IPSec tunnel to a PIX in headquarters network.VPN client is able to connect to the company network now.But users require to be able to browse the Internet at the time they are connected...

Can someone share with me the command or configuration I need to allow home users access over the PIX without going through our proxy.First of all everything is working fine even home users can access our network and internet from their home by diali...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is probably a very silly question, but can you put a Pix that has an Active License in failover mode? The reason I ask is that I have 2 Pix 515E's both having Active licenses, and I want to set them up in f/o configuration.Thank You!RegardsPrade...

pmajumder by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,when I boot my Cisco PIX 515E, I can see this output:Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(3)Licensed Features:Failover: DisabledVPN-DES: EnabledVPN-3DES-AES: DisabledMaximum Physical Interfaces: 3...

qs_cco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Windows 2000 Adv Server on a DMZ interface of a PIX firewall. We are using native Windows SMTP services as a Front End server for Exchange mail. Our Exchange server has a SmartHost entry that sends outbound mail to the server on the DMZ. ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card