Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Have a customer situation where I only have access to their firewall via PDM, and need to be able to do a reboot. Have tried doing it via the command line interface menu in PDM, even the multiple line command.. I issue a reboot, but the confirmation ...

shave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm a bit confused as to why this config doesn't work.I have an internal Front End Exchange server which I'm trying to forward https clients to.I already have smtp forwarding to my main Exchange server and this works fine.Hers my config, any h...

Hi...I'm trying to do SSH to the PIX via the DMZ port. I'm able to connect to the PIX through SSH from the same DMZ LAN, but not from any other LAN connected to the DMZ. Network reachability to the DMZ interface from the other LAN is fine. Is this th...

Dear Glen,The PIX is switching over to failover mode due to high CPU utilization. We Changed the xlate timeout value to 3 hrs. PIX switched over to failover mode thrice in the evening within 1hour duration. We opened a TAC case for the issue. CISCO T...

hbaski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wondering if you could shed some light on this.Pix Ainterface inside 172.16.25.1 255.255.255.128 sec 100interface e2 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.224 sec 15host A 172.16.25.115 (in interface inside)Pix Binterface e2 10.1.1.2 255.255.x.x sec 10host B 172.16.2...

I currently have two internal Win2K3 DNS servers on my internal network that had been working fine. I tried to upgrade my PIX os from 5.1.2 to 6.3.x but that stopped all traffic. I downgraded to 5.2.9 which allowed at least email to flow in again. ...

rgonzaga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco PIX 501 Firewall and I am trying to change its IP internal address. From the dafault 192.168.1.1 I'm trying to change it to 192.169.x.x with the subnet 255.255.255.0. The error message that appears is "Interface address is not on same ...

I have a Pix 515E with a configuration in attached file. This configuration run correctly with the following access-list, because I want to accept only SMTP traffic to come on my inside network via the Proxy server ALPHA located on the DMZ :access-li...

HiWe have two units of 515E UR in failover mode with failover cable and stateful failover.When we give sh failover, the output comes asInterface outside (ab.cd.ef.gh): Normal (Waiting) Interface inside (10.10.8.1): Normal ...

arvindsa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes