Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

NAT services have been reduced to only 2 vlans.The computers on the remaining vlans use ISA_Server for access to the internet.The syslog server has tremendous amounts of the following messages:305005Error Message IREFO BJ:24101%PIX-3-305005: No tra...

amancuso by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 with a Concentrator 3005 that establishes site VPN's to our other offices. When I setup static inside routes in the PIX to point to the Concentrator for my remote office LAN IP's I cannot route traffic. When a client on the PIX lan...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pix 501 which will not allow me to upgrade it to 3 DES and simultaneously a 10 to 50 IP addresslicense. When I have a look ta the key description generated it states the pix is only allowed for DES and not 3DES so it overwrites the 3DES k...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have private point 2 point network, simply HQ and remote site scenario. I have this problem of remote site workstations not able to access servers (eg. not able to ping) located at HQ which the servers default gw are pointing to the pix. How...

andy.woo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHave a 515E PIX with a "Internet" ip range for both the outside and DMZ interface.I'm having a problem when I specify and access list to allow the mail relay to forward mail to the internal mail server.This is my configfixup protocol smtp 25access-...

roelfs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, This is a little note to make eveyone aware of the issue I have come across with Avaya IP Phones and the Pix. I have an IP phone on the outside interface with my phone system on the inside. Everything works great for a few hours (or a clear xlate...

Two questions:What is the best practice for PIX messages to a syslog server. I have been exporting to a SQL database. However the amount of information is tremendous. What would be the best way to reduce the amount of information, yet get useful info...

amancuso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a PIX 501 that is not responding. All the Port LED's remain on and it is not passing traffic. I cannot access it via the console or ethernet ports either. Has anybody come across this before?Trish

We can't ping our secondary PIX 515e outside interface and it will not stop (Waiting). The show failover looks like below.Other host: Secondary - Standby Active time: 690 (sec) Interface outside Interface outside (x.x.x.x): Normal (Waiting) Inte...

kkudebeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading my failover pixs by the instruction in cisco document number 4801. The primary pix is connected only to my laptop which is running a tftp server. Using the copy tftp flash I get a connection timed out error. The Laptop is connected t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 506E with IOS VER 6.1 up and running without any problems from more than year. And now if it powered off, it didn’t boot. And when I open the chasse and clear its CMOS battery using jumper beside the battery, it boots o.k. and running wi...

samir_s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes