Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Have a simple PIX network setup, basically just allowing Internet Access and some limited VPN stuff. There is only one computer on the inside that cannot see outside, and that is the domain PDC which is also running DNS and WINS. I think my problems ...

H.323 net (10.0.0.?) --(in)PIX(out)-- netw A and WHi Experts.In the scenario drawn above, I need the H.323 network on the inside to appear as two different networks on the outside, fixing up the H.323 protocol. In other words, I need the H.323 networ...

m.laporta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,on 28th Aug cisco release new IOS for PIX 6.3.3 ED, should i upgrade to the new version ? currently PIX is running on 6.3.1 ED. Where can i find the bug for my current version ?

I'm trying to setup a group within my 3005 concentrator that is only allowed to pull email. I don't want them to have access to any other local servers, printers or the Internet though the VPN connection. Could someone give me detailed instruction ...

bmckinley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We can't get the IDS MC in our Cisco Works environment to work. We have installed following software :- Cisco Works Common Services V2.2- CWCS Foundation V2.2- Management Center for Cisco Security Agents 4.0- IDS MC V1.2- Security Monitor 1.2We've go...

jodr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to put a PIX between a LAN and a router without changing the current LAN address of the router. I was thinking of doing the following:Router (172.16.0.254/16)|PIX outside (192.168.0.1/30)PIX inside (172.16.0.253/16)|LAN (172.16.x.x/16)ip addr...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I look at my IDS logs in IEV, all of my out/in traffic uses my NAT adddress as the local address. Is there a way to configure it differently so I can see the actual internal IP? Because it doesn't do me much good to see that my NAT'd address w...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card