Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I know that the new software 6.3 comes with 802.1q support bu i have a few questions about that:1 - does the PIX501 supports it also?If yes, only in the inside interface right (10/100 Mbps)?2 - does the 8 VLAN support is by interface or the total?...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have added the line "telnet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 outside" to my PIX 515e and I still cannot telnet to it from the outside. Do I also have to add an ACL entry for this? The permit IPSec command permits IPSec without having to add an ACL. Is the telnet...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 PIX 525 unrestricted bundle. Everytime I type wr mem in the pix it slows down tremendously. I have a continuous ping going from a device on the directly connected internal network. As soon as I do wr mem the ping round trip goes from under...

gsatchivi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following access-list works on a cisco router, however, the list will not work on the PIX (I change the wildcard mask to a subnet mask for the PIX).Router (works)access-list test permit tcp 192.168.1.50 0.0.0.5 host 10.10.10.1 eq 80PIX (does not...

I want to integrate a virus scanner m/c for http taffic and mail traffic with PIX. The virus scanner m/c is required to be put at DMZ. How can I do this and how shall I write "ip route ......." command for this purpose.--ejaj

ejaj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i´ve installed PIX Version 6.3 for HTTPS Authentication. But there is no HTTPS Virtual Server so i have to connect a HTTPS/HTTP Server behind the Firewall to authenticate. The Authentication Site on the PIX looks very unprofessional. Now my que...

mklimesch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wish to upgrade a PIX501 from 6.2 to 6.3 to enable remote management (SSH etc) via IPSEC VPN.The problem I've encountered is that the PIX 501 won't seem to communicate to/from a TFTP server on the inside network.I've tried:wr netcopy tftp flashtftp...

the diagram please see www.ciscofan.com/smbc.jpgnow,the ebs router has a NM-1CE1U&NM-30DM,then remote clients can dial in the network,the pboc router has a wic-2t module,connect to remote side via DDN.the ebs interface's ip address of pix is x.x.45.2...

jeff.lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card