Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Kindly need your support , previously i take RMA from cisco for new cisco ASA 5516 to change my broken asa.and after i setup failover new cisco asa. there is notification from new cisco asa like this :  no replication at all for both cisco as...

Capture.PNG

Hello all,  needed assist to handle task of password recovery for FTD 4100 ..My case is that i have HA between two FTD 4100 handle traffic and managed by FMCvwhat is the best solution to recovery password of FTDs with out interrupt the traffic 

------------------- Cisco ASR 1000 ----------------- crypto ikev2 keyring Keyring_HF_Test_ARpeer Peer_Test_ARaddress 81.x.x.xpre-shared-key abc123 crypto ikev2 proposal Proposal_HF_Test_ARencryption 3desintegrity sha1group 2 crypto ikev2 profile Prof...

helloPlease try to open on me firewall 5506-x the OpenVPN UDP port 1194, but without success.Define the machine and port, also double check the udp port, no chance. access-list outside_access_in line 1 extended permit udp any host 192.168.16.9 eq 119...

I am using algosec fireflow for policy deployment in ASA firewalls.. algosec requires grouping of multiple IPs/Services into a single object.. for ex.. source 1.1.1.1, 2.2.2.2  destination 3.3.3.3 , 4.4.4.4 , 5.5.5.5  service : https , ssh , http I n...

Dear all,  I have a customer that want to use the ASA image on the  We have a customer that want to use the ASA image on two 2130 in HA mode and also use multiple contexts.   Do we need to buy the context license for two boxes or just one?   BR   And...

Hi,on friday I tried to upgrade to asa9-14-2-15 and asa9-14-2-13.Currently we are on asa9-14-1-30. Because of the newly published vulnerabilites I wanted to upgrade.It it an Failover cluster. After pushing the file on the machines and putting it at f...

hash2k2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FMC Backup Files

Hello Everyone, We have a FMC 2500, and I noticed that its backuping twice the configuration files.The first time is on the folder we specified and the other is under "sf-storage". I wonder if its because the "Remote Storage Device" is configured and...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card