Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I've configured a L2L tunnel between a PIX 515 and a Cisco 3030 but I'm unable to ping or access anything other than the 3030 interfaces. The tunnel comes up and looks functional. I referenced http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/ALTIGA_pix.html for ...

1mjones by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have IPSEC VPN clients terminating on the outside interface of a PIX 515 with a crypto map defined (crypto map mymap client auth test ) that attempts to authenticate the user using XAUTH to an inside Windows 2000 IAS Radius server.When I ...

i have my LAN connected to a router and a PIX 515r..HTTP traffic for intranet must be directed to the router....internet traffics should be directed to the PIX 515. If workstations default gateway is the inside PIX, i can do only internet, not ...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would you recommend upgrading a 520 IOS across a frame relay link ???We have a remote office that cannot access a specific web site our engineers have said I need to upgrade the IOS because we have hit a bug.I don't have a spare to send them and I t...

I would like to update software in PIX-515-UR, version 4.4 to 5.x or 6.x. for test purposes. Must I buy a licence or may I just download an image from CCO? Should I have any licence key to do the update?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have an PIX Firewall with an WebSense Server to filter the URL access. How does the user authenticate? Does the user load they Explorer and connect directly to the URL and the PIX intercept the connection and send the user an login page in wich...

hschlecht by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone knows if with version 6.2 is possible to forward multicast traffic from any interface to any other? I've seen on docs that 6.2 supports IGMP, multicast, mroute and other multicast commands. I would be sure of the functionalities before to buy ...

dgnaccar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configured my PIX to makea telnet authentication with a TACACS ACS server, now I' ve configured this to take a per user authorization for the exec commands and works fine but : when the ACS goes down nobody can type a command, the PIX says ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card