Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All (image attached)  Since upgrading to the latest version, we're not able to see our Anyconnect profiles in the Anyconnect client profile section on the ASDM, We have created these XML files around 6 months ago.  My account has the relevant priv...

Hi I've just finished creating NAT on my ASA, which is mentioned in another discussion. Now I'm doing a test with laptops, but it seems that I can't get traffic through. I believe it's an ACL-issue. I need to pass all traffic through from both sides....

Hi everyone.We have two 4110 chassis cluster configuration in our large DC with FTD 6.4.0.9 appliance.Both chassis connected to core switch WS-C6509-EA few month cluster can work properly, then after maintenance reboot, they cannot join the cluster t...

Hi, can anyone advice me about how to get overall throughput or bandwidth of a customer network to to verify if my proposed ngfw 2130 with 10g uplink is able to match network overall bandwidth or throughput through one 10g link between network anf fw...

I have a Cisco ASAv connected with 2 c7200 routers in gns3, connected with inside interface and the other connected outside. The ip of interface inside is 11.0.1.1/24 and the ip of interface outside is 12.0.1.1/24Below is the ip of c7200 interface co...

I am planning on upgrading my trusty 5506-X to a 5508-X and I would like to know if I can expect an interface performance improvement for the on device management option in ASDM. The 5506-X is quite slow, and I have gotten used to it, but if I am goi...

We have the rquirement from our management to use a four eyes principle (Admin1 makes a rule change, Admin2 has to approve in order for it to be deployed) so mistakes like one admin brings down the whole company with one misconfiguration can be avoid...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card