Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi all, A couple of questions around configuring ASA on Firepower 2130, especially around port-channel and SSH access to ASA.I've followed this guide to configure both FXOS and ASA, but direct ssh access to ASA via management interface is still faili...

atsukane by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got this issue on Cisco ASA. I do not have experience with it. Could you please let me know what I should  do to fix ithere is some information# show failover stateState Last Failure Reason Date/TimeThis host - SecondaryActive Ifc Failure 09:31:20 ...

huytq1786 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just deployed our FMC/FTD on 6.6.1 and have A10 sending our logs to Elastic. We have the logs going to the server via UDP but would like to use TLS per our requirements. I know I need certs from a CA and those certs must be the signed by the ...

Hi, Has anyone found a solution to this bug:CSCvf52884 - vmsDbEngine fails to start because md.properties .CSCOmd.ans are missing variables Thanks.

Hi allTrying to do an upgrade (FTD on box ) from 6.4.0.10 to 6.7  - the 1010 is starting upgrade and log me off -  and is down for about 30 min and then comes back on with 6.4.0.10 image and no errors Ive tried with 6.5 and 6.6 as well , same outcome...

Hello All, I'm trying to integrate ise with fmc as a identity source but getting below error. Can anyone please help me regarding this.  Primary host:test: ISE connection.Preparing ISE Connection objects...Connecting to ISE server...Beginning to conn...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All I am new here so i need some help .  I have a RDP Server inside (LAN ) (192.168.1.73)I have a Cisco ASA inside (192.168.1.1)  I wanted to access the RDP server from outside  But NOT from the default port ..........   i want to use 4488 port...

GoldTipu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, It may sound odd, but i am trying to reach a demo/EVAL 90 day license for ACS v5.8.1 which seem to be impossible. please assist. I am creating a LAB using Eve-NG and this only supports ACS v5.8 for TACACS/RADIUS for now. Thanking in advance

hassan2go by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes