Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks, I am running into an issue where I cannot touch / connect with any networks that are not directly connected to the ASA from the WAN interface. However, if I am connected through SSL VPN or connected to one of the networks hosted by the ...

dj0321 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to use PPPoE on FTD interface to connect to Internet. The IP we get is randomly assigned by service provider and may change periodically. Is there any way we may get the (PPPoE) IP change notification(& the new IP) in FMC every time i...

jc8780 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friens I hope  you are good.  People  I need to make a static Nat for both flow direction inside a VPN  Site to site.  This  is the  configuration nat (interface inside - interface outside) 1 source static A.A.A.A B.B.B.B destination static Z.Z...

I have two ASA 5508-x, running same software version and ASDM.  One has Firepower license but the other does not.Is it possible to create active/standby failover with these pair of ASA? Help. Thanks

wired_j by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: