Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

FTDv 6.3.0 Management IP keeps unsigned

Hi all,   I'm testing a new lab with FMCv and FTDv on 6.3.0-83 and having Management IP setup issues on FTDv.   Followed the regular OVF deployment and setup on 1st login but cannot get fixed on interface.  Tried to update se configure network ipv4 a...

theunfcco by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

asa primary unit as active after reboot

Hi All,in document 'Cisco ASA 5500 Series Configuration Guide using the CLI' it mentioned, If a unit boots and detects a peer already running as active, it becomes the standby unit.My situation is FW1 is set as primary, FW2 is set as secondary. When ...

wuliting by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTD Replacement

Hello, I have FP 2110 running FTD image, I should replace the appliance as I received new one, can you please advise me how I can replace the appliance and connect the new FTD, I mean is there any document or shall I first Join the FTD to FMC and how...

muath1987 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multiple outside interfaces on ASA 5545.

Hi there! I need create two different tunnels IPSec on ASA 5545, I try to do this with ASA 5545 and Router 887.  Can I do this with two interfaces in each device?  Outside interface1-----Tunnel IPSec1----Router interface1 Outiside interface 2----Tunn...

Zagam by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sh capture , <mss 1380,nop,nop,sackOK>

Hi,I am trying to connect a pc to the internet using the pix fw. The ip will be nated before going out to the internet.Now I face a problem with the access. On the pix I found the message as :192.x.x.x > 202.x.x.x S 23213411:124122132 (0) win 65535 <...

cindylee27 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5545-X SFR Firepower Module not logging 'would be blocked' in connection events

Hi All Hope you're well We have an SFR/Firepower SSD installed in an ASA 5545-X in monitor only mode:    class-map SFRmatch any   policy-map global_policyclass inspection_defaultinspect dns preset_dns_mapinspect ftpinspect h323 h225inspect h323 rasin...

5510 to 5512 Migration

Migrating from 5510:ASA Software 9.1(7)32Device Manager 7.8(1)150 to 5512-XASA Software 9.8(4)Device Manager 7.12(1) I am hoping that there's a simple way to capture everything in the current configuration, including pre-shared keys (that I don't see...

jlightner by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSL-VPN CORS Policy

hiwe have 2 ASA firewalls:1- Cisco ASA 55502- Cisco ASA 5585-Xand we deployed ssl-vpn on both of them when one of the pages deployed by ssl-vpn are opening in the asa5550 it is working great but when we open the same page in the 5585-x we are receivi...

FTD API: How to clear conn?

HelloIm trying to clear connections using FTD api /action/command passing as body a json like{ "commandInput": "clear conn all", "type": "Command" }it does not work for me...reply is{ "error": { "severity": "ERROR", "key": "Validation", "messages": [...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers