Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a network with active directory domain and RedHat IDM domain. The one way trust establihed between domain.Ad users can login in Linux Workstations. Active director have installed agent. Windows workstations works fine. On linux machines netbio...

I created a custom correlation rule that basically says if you see any DNS (port 53) traffic that does not contain IP address ) xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (our internal DNS Server) then fire rule and send an email alert (configured under alert section).The issu...

JG1978 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,   I saw that in FMC, 6.3.0 it's recommended to disable SSL hardware acceleration.   nevertheless , i did not find how to do it .   I think I should use command : ssl-hw-offload disable on FTD directly.   But it's not accepted, on which CLI menu s...

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to log a tac case the next time it happens, but I have had four ASAs reboot twice today at the same time, in different Data Centres.  Crashinfo files are in the flash, but just wanted to see if anyone has seen this before? Note they are on...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card